Brad and I were watching "Pop-Up Videos" yesterday and one of the bubbles said that the average person has one nightmare per year.
One per year? I have like one per month. I'm a huge overachiever.
But I'm not up early this morning because of a nightmare — the garbage truck woke me up.
However, I did have a dream that I had gone home to visit the fam and I was returning to Maui. My flight was from the Omaha airport, but when I got there the only other people on my flight were 6 people that I went to high school with and one random woman. As I boarded the plane, I thought, "Well, this plane is going down for sure because it will be a huge tragedy that all these people from the same place just happened to be on this plane." Oh, and instead of real seats, the plane had chaise lounges, so it could only hold 8 passengers. Then, instead of taking off on the runway, the pilot pulled the plane onto the interstate. He drove it to a hotel and through the hallways up to the top floor where there was a retractable roof and we sort of took off like a helicopter. That was pretty much it. Then the garbage truck started beeping and I woke up.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment