Sunday, October 04, 2009

A fair to remember

After four days of various ice cream dishes, my stomach can't take much more. But I do have one more outing scheduled with EdC. and Lee before the gates close for another year.

Mmmm ... super nachos! Is that the point of this picture? It can't be that I made EdC. stand there so I could get our favorite cop on top (but not top cop) in the background. I would never do such a thing.

Tsk, Tsk. Apparently they need more experience with spell check.

Cotton candy close-up

Waiting in line for poi mochi. I tried it. It was chewy. That is not an endorsement.

Me and Brad on the Ferris Wheel.

Waffle cake, fried zucchini and a two burrito plate (not pictured) ... the 10 p.m. meal of champions. Just to clarify, KC did not eat all three by herself.

No comments: