Thursday, May 06, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday and sent wishes/presents.

Brad and I spent 2 whole days together. I summarize: brunch, beach, pizza, cake, movie, beach, drinks, saw Adam Sandler, dinner. I was a really fun and relaxing weekend. I have a few photos but I still need to upload them from my camera.

In other news:
This year's vacation hasn't even taken place and we're already thinking about next year. Last night we put down a deposit on a 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise. So excited!
We've been talking about a cruise forever but we always end up doing something else. I researched and we discussed various locations and finally decided that this was the best starter cruise for us. We're going with Norwegian because it seems less intimidating. Going with Mexico because it departs from LA, which is less expensive to get to than an East Coast port. Got a balcony cabin so we don't suffer from claustrophobia and so that we can sit out there and eat breakfast every morning.
It is going to be awesome. We're so excited. Too bad it isn't until next year.

No comments: