
• Loved the Aladdin and the view of the Bellagio fountains from our room.
• The massage at Aladdin's Elemis Spa was fabulous.

• Trips to In-N-Out: 2
• I hit 2 4-of-a-kinds, worth $25/each on penny video poker, but still ended the trip in the red.
• Brad won our final video poker-off by ending the 10-minute competition $10 up while I was only $5 ahead.
• Best cocktail waitress uniforms: Cheerleader outfits at Las Vegas Club. I almost peed my pants!

• Did not see Wayne Newton and the Flamingo doesn't sell any Newton paraphernalia, so a picture with a poster on the side of the building was the next, next best thing.
• Did not eat at the Paradise Garden Buffet, but I'm considering renaming my kitchen that.

• Sunburnt the tops of my feet while lounging by the pool.
• Favorite poolside drink: Absolut Mandarin and Sprite
• Saw La Reve at Wynn Las Vegas. Much, much better than O, in my humble opinion.
• Took the monorail back from the Wynn after 3 different cab drivers tried to kill us. Did not enjoy the monorail much more — encountered a drunk guy from San Diego going on about the open-container law, waited 15 minutes for a train that "arrives every 8 minutes" and spent almost as much as we would have on a cab.
• Brad's favorite casino: Casino Royale
• Best dessert in Las Vegas: S'mores at N9ne
No comments:
Post a Comment