1. Brad and I are trying to buy a condo. Word on our most recent offer expected later today.
2. I'm going to physical therapy twice a week in an attempt to relieve my frequent headaches.
3. The Mazda isn't feeling well. But its just the check engine light — that couldn't be anything serious, right? And the local dealership refuses to see it for 2 more weeks. We got authorization to take it somewhere else at the beginning of this week, but it was only better for about 24 hours and then the light came back on.
4. Brad, EdC and I are headed to Oahu tomorrow for ZippyFest '07 with Stan. Remember Stan? We miss him.
5. Only 4 1/2 weeks until we head back to the Mainland on our whirlwind trip to Brad's friend's wedding. That trip is just going to be insane. But we may be able to make a stop at Astroland. Third time has gotta be the charm — I will, I must ride the Cyclone.
6. My favorite Finn moved up her wedding date from November to August. It is a really good thing that we had already decided not to go. She maintains that she is not pregnant, and simply moved the date up because they could accommodate more guests at an outdoor venue in the summer. You don't really want an outdoor wedding in Finland in November. Her explanation included a hysterious comment about her grandmother's frozen backside — but this blog is rated G and I can't repeat it here.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment