Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm so mad!!!!!!!

Maybe you didn't notice all of the exclamation marks!!

1. We got our electricity bill for the time that we were on vacation — $7 less than the month before ... SEVEN DOLLARS!! Can I just point out that nobody was in my residence for 16 of the 32 days in that billing cycle. That's it. I'm officially ticked off. I'm not turning off the air conditioning for the rest of the time that I live here because as long as she's got that damn TV on 24/7 the bill is going to be astronomical and I may as well be comfortable. And, since she pays the water bill, I'm headed to the bathroom right now to turn on the sink before I go to bed.

2. Don't even get me started on that TB guy from Atlanta. What an unbelievably selfish jerk! I didn't even have TB and I asked the lady 1,000 times if it was safe for me to get on a plane and go to New York/California. If anyone had ever made even the slightest suggestion that it was not 100 percent safe for me to go, I would have stayed home. I wouldn't have been happy about it, but I would have stayed home.

No comments: