Kayhow sent me the following re-enactment of a conversation that she had with my cute-but-not-always-so-smart husband on Sunday. He maintains that she said "da party." She says that she hasn't spoken pidgin in at least 10 years. Her uncle Tom is running for the state House.
K: "So, you and Leah should come to a showing of Departed tonight if you guys aren't doing anything..."
B: Silence.
K: You know, Matt Damon's in it. You wouldn't want to miss that.
B: Confused look.
K: Want a Sun Chip?
B: Yes.
K: (while giving B a sunchip). You guys don't have to come...
B: Are you saying Matt Damon's endorsing your Uncle Tom? He's going to be at that dinner thing?
K: No, I am saying that I'm going to the movie Departed -- the one that stars Matt Damon. The dinner, which you are also invited to, is Tuesday. That is regarding my Uncle Tom.
B: Silence.
BURGER HITS THE BIG TIME
I got an e-mail from Burger this morning saying that he got a "real" job and he's also doing some work as an extra.
I did my first gig yesterday on "Grey's Anatomy" for an episode that's airing on the last week of October (I think). The episode is called "Staring at the Sun" (at least that's what it said on the script). I play the bartender in the scene where the main characters are in the neighborhood bar (I don't even watch the show, so I don't know what the bar is called). I cross the camera a few times in the background (behind that Pompeo lady), but don't expect to see me much (or at all).That's pretty exciting for him. I don't watch that show, but I've already set my DVR to record upcoming episodes so that I can see if I spot him.
BRAD RELATED TO FAME, SORT OF
The son of Brad's mom's cousin (would that be Brad's second cousin?) is a member of the cast of "30 Rock," which premieres tomorrow. My DVR is set for that too.
No comments:
Post a Comment