Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sunday television excitement

I don't usually watch "Airline," I'm not a fan of Southwest and the people on the show can be really annoying. But this morning there was an "Airline" marathon on A&E and I was too lazy to change the channel. That's right, too lazy to pick up the remote that was laying 6 inches from my hand and hit a button. I'm really that lazy. So, I watched it.

Anyway, they had this one passenger guy that was upset because they wouldn't give him a preboarding pass for his invisible wife. It was the funniest thing that I've seen in a really long time ... the gate agents were trying not to laugh at him and at one point he claimed that one woman had stepped on his wife's toe. Sadly though, it was just an April Fools joke on the manager. But the "crazy" guy was really believable, and funny.

And just now, I finished my Sunday Jacuzzi bath ritual and turned on the TV. HBO's "Live From Baghdad" was on. Before I changed the channel, I heard one guy talking about how he collects barf bags from airlines around the world. I guess Burger was cool before his time.

No comments: