Wednesday, January 10, 2007

TV has returned

I'm so glad to have her back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You say that now, but just because SV has moved out physically, I think he is still living in the spare bedroom mentally. He has his whole weekend planned around watching football at the Shermans.

Kehaulani said...

Actually, I know a special companion who is even more happy to have TV back.

Leah said...

I was disappointed to come tonight and find SV nowhere to be seen. He must be hiding.

And Kayhow, you'll notice now TV's trying to buy our "special" companionship with her own version of the love cookie. It took me a while to catch on, but I get it now. She's a tricky one.

Anonymous said...

i would have been home waiting for you but your neighbor/landlord was rocking out to some seriously bad opera music. she even knocked your shower curtain down. you may have noticed its a little crooked now. i did my best to but it back. thanks again for allowing my pathetic butt to watch football at your place all weekend. the conference championship games are next sunday. hint hint. and i found that special gift for you too.

Anonymous said...

Jealous you did not get love cookies. Mmmmm, love cookies.

Anonymous said...

glad to have me back ... all 110 pounds of me ... and my love cookies