Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I have returned

I am still alive and back home. We had a really good time.

I've been lazy about downloading photos from my camera but am doing that right now. (Although iphoto says that 52 for my 67 photos are corrupt. I'm not happy about that.) Once I figure this out they will be on the flickr site — they will not be there today (Wednesday).

Plus we've got someone staying in our spare room for a few days so I can't get to the computer very much. And I've still got a lot of DVR watching to do. My machine appears to have messed up the "King of Queens" finale, which I'm not to happy about, but hopefully the episode will be on cbs.com in a few days.

Until I get motivated, make yourself a chocolate martini and relax. I got the recipe from the Circular Dining Room at the Hotel Hershey in none-other-than Hershey, Pa. Its really tasty:

Hotel Hershey Martini
Chilled martini glass
1 oz. Belvedere vodka
1/2 oz. Stoli vanilla vodka
1/2 oz. dark creme de cacao
Fill shaker with ice, pour ingredients into shaker, shake and strain liquid into side car. Decorate glass with chocolate powder rim and serve with a chocolate straw. (Mine didn't have a chocolate straw, but they did have a chocolate Kiss instead of an olive.)

No comments: