My new year's resolutions are to sleep more and to not get murdered. Both may prove trickier than they sound. And I may have all ready failed on the first one ... I went to bed last night at like 10:30, but I woke up at 3 and could not get back to sleep. I ended up on the couch and dosed off during "Saved by the Bell," but must have had the TV turned up a little too loud because the door knocking on the show woke me up again and set me into a small tizzy thinking that someone was knocking on my door at 5 a.m. Once the heart stopped racing, I did drift off again until Brad came scooting out into the living room around 8. At that point, I was willing to try my bed again and slept until 10. Is that getting more sleep? Or the usual amount spread out over a longer period of time?
For the short term, I need to find a new dentist because the one that I have is unnecessarily mean (I'm not the only one to say so), and I can currently feel each step in my back right teeth when I'm walking. That's probably not good.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment