
That is my hair color. I've dyed my hair red. Technically it is highlighted, but that looks like a lotta red, doesn't it? And not really what one would call a natural shade. I kind of like it, but probably won't go that direction again. It is a little too punkish and I'm a little too old. Too prove that last point, the brown parts had to be dyed brown because the red wouldn't "cover the gray." I kid you not.
Ohhh kaayy. So, let's now take a quick journey back to see my past haircuts and colors ... good and, um, not so good:












1 comment:
ohmygosh! i love your haircut photo montage! this is the best collage EVER (next to the tavares headshots that we ran on A1). i esp. love the haircut where i'm cropped out of the background. i recognize the Asian persuasion yellow shirt. i will visit this post once a day. thank you for the smiles. all the haircuts/styles are awesome!
Post a Comment