Saturday, June 27, 2009

We are home


We had a fabulous vacation. The best. The BEST. :-) But we are very glad to be home. I caught a nasty cold in New York last week (probably swine flu ... I"m pretty sure) and Brad seems to be in the early stages of it now.

I'm working on downloading all of our photos and the winners should be on flickr later this evening. I poached a photo from Toonces' files and I'm gonna replace my profile photo. Who knew anyone could be so excited about "South Pacific"?

Thank you to J&M for entertaining us in Vegas and to D&S for doing the same in the Big Apple. I'm really happy that Toonces and D&M could all join us for a weekend in the big city. I hope they all had fun despite my nasty cold attitude. And I super-huge thanks to Brad's mom for putting up with us so long.

Side note to certain New Yorkers: I have multiple photos of "dry sockets." If you are interested, I'd be happy to e-mail them. I'm thinking that will definitely be our Christmas card this year. Also saw an ad for a papason chair for sale at our complex for only $40. Maybe I'll get it for Brad for his birthday so that he can have his own fireball experience. :-)

No comments: