Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ole!

Or, as the Taco John's Web site calls it, Frole.

Computer frustration: Last night I opened iTunes and it said that it needed to be updated. I did that, opened it again and it said that the updated version doesn't work without an updated version of Safari, so I did that. Of course, the updated Safari wouldn't work unless I updated my OS. Arrrrgh.
After almost an hour, I finally had everything working again. But each update required the computer to restart and now the resolution doesn't mesh well with our monitor. Everything is super-big. I can only see like six words as a time. I may be getting old, but even a 90-year-old person wouldn't require this big of text. This happens quite a bit, so a while back, I wrote a note reminding me which setting to put the display on. But today that's not one of the choices that the computer gives me.

No comments: