Finally, only 2 more weeks before I return to the homeland. I can't wait. The last few weeks have been really long.
But what kind of weather will the homeland in October hold? Weather.com says that recently highs have been in the 60s and 70s, with lows in the 40s and 50s. Accuweather (if I were to actually trust them) says that the forecast for the day that I arrive is a high of 57 and of a low of 36. That's frigid to a giant weenie such as myself.
So, I went through my closet today and came up with 5 pair of jeans, 2 long-sleeve shirts, 1 sweater, 1 hoodie and 1 sweatshirt. That should be enough to get me through 11 days, right? Plus I'll be ready for almost anything with my new winter coat (in spice brown), which I purchased only because it was on clearance, or my light trench coat-type jacket from Old Navy, which I had forgotten about until I went rummaging through the closet.
It is t.rue. T.Roy is leaving.
One of the saddest things I could imagine is actually occurring. The beloved T.Roy has decided to move to the Mainland. Yesterday was his last day of work but, thankfully, I'll be seeing him again before he (or I) leave next month.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment