I couldn't decide which present should be Brad's Hanukkah gift. And it had been so long since I wrapped two them (which are similar sizes) that I could remember which was which, so I just told him to pick one. Fortunately, he chose the one that I'd originally purchased as the Hanukkah present. Well played, Bradley. Not so well played by him — Trivial Pursuit Chocolate Edition. I won. That never happens.
My present was better planned — a pair of Iittala glasses like the ones that we bought in Finland many years ago.Also:
We spent our days off last week at the Fairmont Kea Lani. Of course, it is now my favorite place, mainly because we'll likely never be able to afford to go back.Bradie's favorite part, I'm guessing, was the swim-up bar. Mine was the deep-soaking bathtub — I dream of having one of my own some day.
I've got oodles of photos. But they'll take forever to put them on here. If you want to see, go to flickr. My plan is to upload them yet tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment