Tonight after work, I finally got the last 2 acrylic fingernails to come off. I'm so happy to be back to au natural. Not that the fingernails weren't fun and really cool, but they had grown out and kept catching on my hair, and well, it just wasn't pretty.
But now they're gone and my real fingernails are real short and soft.
And now, my fingernail story:
Last week I made the burger cake.
I was telling Melissa about it the next day and in the same breath said, "Oh yah, and my first fingernail finally came off last night."
She said, "No way! You mean the ones that you got in California? That was like a month ago. The first one just fell off last night?"
T.Roy turns to Edgy and says, "What are they talking about? Did you understand any of that? Is that even English?"
Edgy hangs his head and replies, "Sadly, yes. I speak Melissa and Leah."
"OK, well just tell me — is the fingernail IN the cake?" T.Roy queried.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment