
And also woo-hoo for this, my 100th post!
Like the picture of me pondering the meaning of life?
Brad and I went shopping yesterday because he needed some new clothes. For myself/us I got a down alternative fiber bed. Its amazing, heavenly even. Like sleeping on a cloud. I wish I were asleep right now but its too hot.
We went to Roy's for dinner last night. That place is the best. Brad suggested that the next time we go we should forgo the entrees and just order chocolate souffle after chocolate souffle until we burst. Sounds good to me.
And my final thought of the morning: My friend D is going to be here next week. I'm very excited. I haven't seen her in a long time, maybe 3 years. Guess its time to get the mold out of the spare bathroom, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment