Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The MFX is totally, well, MFX-ed and other tales

By now everyone's pretty much heard the story about the MFX, my trip up Haleakala and the likely transmission problems, so I won't bore you with that story again. Brad has conceded that it is probably time to just let it go. We're going to take it in once he gets back but if the repairs are more than like $500, it is just not worth fixing.

So, yay, we may be getting a new car!!! What should we get? Any recommendations? I got an e-mail from Burger yesterday saying he's still trying to sell his Corolla, but I don't think so. Maybe a Yaris ... those look pretty cool.


My friend D is heading back to SoDak today. I think she had a pretty fun trip. I know I'm exhausted. They went to Hana yesterday and had a wonderful time. I'm glad that I was working. (You don't hear me say that much, now do you?)


Bradley will be back this afternoon. He says that he thinks the trip went really well. We're keeping our fingers crossed and hoping maybe we'll hear something by the end of next week, but they didn't give him any type of time frame.

I contacted my paralegal people yesterday because I still haven't received my actual certificate. They said that the Chaminade lady promised it would be in the mail today. I hope so.

No comments: