And my sister said:
I had heard of cow bingo, they have it with chickens too. Don't they do that with pinapples or something over there?No, no they don't. I had to break it to her that pineapples don't actually create poop. That was awkward. Poor girl, the public school system appears to have failed her.
Also:
• I broke the toilet the other day. Went to the flush and the handle fell right off. Crap! We're homeowners now, we have to fix that ourselves. Luckily, Bradley has become quite handy and had it back on — and working — in less than 5 minutes. Then he was like, "OK She-Ra, let's try to minimize the power flushing."
• The refrigerator at the new place continues to keep Brad's lime pops frozen. Its a miracle!
• Bradley and I switched from Road Runner to ClearWire yesterday. The cable people kept telling me that they could install a new outlet anywhere in my house for only $33. Too bad they didn't tell the actual installer guy the same thing. I got annoyed when he told Brad that we'd have to run a cord across the place or get someone else to run one through the walls. So we switched ... no outlets needed at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment