Wayne maniaWayne Newton to compete on the next "Dancing with the Stars." I love Wayne Newton! I'm gonna go set the DVR right now. Remember how Brad wouldn't let me go to Wayne's show when we were in Las Vegas last year? In fact, this was the closest that I ever got. I was sad. That may not look like sadness on my face, but it is.
My sister wants a clarification
Since I refused to take her hysterious comment off the blog, its only fair that I tell you what she says that she really meant — coconuts, not pineapples. Coconut bingo. A grid would be set up around the base of a tree and a coconut would eventually fall into one of the squares and someone would win. OK, I suppose that is possible, but I've never heard of it.
I've heard of several fundraisers here where they sell golf balls with numbers on them and then drop all of the balls out of helicopter (that sounds dangerous) onto a golf course green, and the ball closest to the hole wins. That's weird too, but still doesn't seem as bizarre as a pooping cow.
This daylight is killing me
The temporary blinds in our bedroom continue to be worthless. This morning I woke up at 7:30 because the sun was shining in. A girl needs her sleep, and I'm a girl. Come one, real blinds, get here faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment