Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm very slow


Photos from Brad's mom's visit are finally up on flickr. Brad and I have opposing views on picture taking ... he likes scenery, I like people. But I tried to put up some of both. Some photos may have been taken by Brad's mom. All three of our cameras were downloaded onto the iPhoto on our computer and it is difficult to tell which ones are which anymore.

As an added bonus, I thought I had uploaded some photos of before and after my hair cut (I'm still not uber thrilled), but it appears they are all pre-cut. I'll see if I can find a decent post-cut. Update: The sunset one was taken post-cut. I say, "Meh."

The new stairs were installed on Friday. They are nice. Really nice. Photos of them to come. The first time I went out today the sun was shining so bright on the bright white stairs that I was blinded for a few seconds. I haven't heard for sure, but I'm positive they plan on painting them brown. Eventually.

I've got a 3-day weekend. The first day is almost over and I've accomplished very little. My cold-type symptoms seem to just be getting worse. Just become a cold and get it over with, I've got to go back to work on Tuesday. Fortunately, today was cold and rainy (when it wasn't sunny) and it was a pretty pleasant day for laying around with the occasional nap. I look forward to more of the same tomorrow.

No comments: