They've dropped their Vegas-JFK flights, one of which I was (of course) booked on, so I spent a fair amount of time on US Airways' Web site yesterday.
The good news: They are bringing back free drinks. Yay! (The previous policy was to charge $2 for a can of soda that every other airline still offered for free.)
The so-so news: I didn't like the alternate flight that they put us on to JFK, because I'd have a 4-hour layover in Phoenix and get to N.Y. at 5 a.m., so the airline graciously put us on the specific flight that I requested. Means leaving Las Vegas 3 hours earlier and we still have to go through Phoenix, but no red-eye flight. Lord knows I fly enough red eyes. Brad's mom will be happy to know that it moves up our arrival by an hour and a half, which means that she still has to pick us up at the train station at like 1:30 a.m. but that's better than 3 a.m. Am I right?
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment