I had to mix it up so that it wasn't just a normal Sunday. So, instead of ordering pizza, I made dinner. Roast pork tenderloin, potatoes au gratin, green beans and biscuits. Before you get too impressed, the pork was dry, the beans were from a can and the biscuits were frozen. But the potatoes were made from a recipe that I found by googling "ruth's chris potatoes au gratin" and they were truly tasty, tasty.
2 days ago
2 comments:
If you would not have put the part in about the meat being dry - aren't you worried about swine flu?! ;0) - I would have felt far inferior and would have commissioned you for a next birthday or holiday - and asked 'why are you still working at the paper and not a chef?!' ... It looks delish ...
Are you kidding? I'm aiming for swine flu. Gotta try something new since the peanut butter a few months ago didn't kill me. :-)
I was pretty proud of myself until I tried it. Brad said it wasn't dry but either a.) a few hours in the fridge made it less dry or b.) I was acting like psycho wife yesterday and he'd say anything to make happy.
Post a Comment