I can't sleep. Its really hot and the air conditioner in our bedroom leaks. Seems like there's too much light peaking around the blinds for 1 a.m. Is somebody blowing up cars across the street again?
I hadn't updated the blog in a while. See, I have this Facebook addiction and it taking time and/or energy away from the blog. To update both I'd spend half my life on the computer. Oh, wait, that's not a valid complaint, I already do that. The truth is, I'm lazy. Also, there really hasn't been much happening around here. Brad works. I work. Sometimes we work at the same time. It is all very exciting.
Oh, and I'm probably getting the swine flu. I'm pretty sure. I'll keep you informed.
Anyhoo ... since it is after midnight, I've got only 2 weeks left until vacation departure. Three weeks of no work. Vegas, Philadelphia, New York. Phillies, Yankees, Mets. In-N-Out, cheesesteaks, wine angels. Thirty-six hours with my college roommate J, who I haven't seen in almost 10 years. Two days with my friend D, who has added a husband since I last saw her 3 years ago. And 3 nights/4 days with my Toonces, who I've seen twice in the last year but never gets the attention she deserves because her kids are so freakin' cute. How can one be expected to wait 2 more weeks for all of that?
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment