Brad is asleep. He just moved from couch to bed and muttered something about being up by 4 o'clock, but I find it unlikely.
Thanks to all for the birthday presents and well wishes. Bradley let me open my presents after midnight. I got a collapsible bag and cool bowls from the fam Pep. Toonces and the kids sent an Amazon gift card that I'm gonna use to get myself a new camera. Brad's mom is footing the bill for me and Toonces to see "South Pacific" while we're in the Big Apple this summer. And Bradley got me Trivial Pursuit for the Wii and the fancy schmancy wine opener that I wanted. We thought we had broken the wine opener on our first try. Fortunately we hadn't. But you can see the wrinkled-nose-frustrated look on my face despite the fact that I'm looking down. Then we played 1.75 rounds of Trivial Pursuit — until Brad fell asleep in the middle of his question and I turned it off.10 minutes to go. Brad, are you awake? (Update, Sunday, 2 p.m.: He did not wake up.)
No comments:
Post a Comment