Sunday, July 09, 2006

Planned trip itinerary set

I think I've finally got it figured out. This is all assuming that we go. I want to, but at the same time don't. Hopefully we'll have it all figured out soon. But here are the planned stops and highlights for anyone interested.

Day 1 — The fam Pep
Day 2 — Alliance, Neb., and Carhenge
Days 3 to 5 — Westcliffe, Colo.
Day 6 — Amarillo, Texas, and the Big Texan
Day 7 — Dallas, Texas, and my friend "P" and Bob; Waco, Texas, and the Dr. Pepper museum
Day 8 — Baton Rouge, La.
Day 9 — Foley, Ala., and the throwed rolls place
Days 10 & 11 — Nashville, Tenn., and the Grand Ole Opry.
Day 12 — Richmond, Va., and my friend "D."
Days 13 to 20 — The fam Sherm
Day 21 — In transit
Day 22 — Des Moines, Iowa, and the Iowa State Fair

1 comment:

Alcuin Bramerton said...

Not dropping into Avebury? The energy there is good at this time of year.