
Me and Brad after almost 11 hours at the fair.

The Butter Cow. Made by the Butter Cow Lady. There was also a butter Superman (you can see part of his cape on the right) and a butter famous Iowa guy who's name I can't remember.

Brad won me a very large stuffed turtle playing a water gun game. First try and everything, very impressive. But sadly, after dragging him around the fair for 5 hours and spilling margaritas on him, he ended up staying at the hotel when we left. I just didn't have room for him to come home with me. I hope a housekeeper decided to take him home or something, I'd hate to think that he ended up in the Dumpster. A side note: What is with the huge circles under my eyes? Did I not get any sleep my entire vacation?

Mmmmmm, fried Mac N Cheese.

Me and my high school friend "A". We thought we'd seen all of the fair until he showed up and proved us wrong. We had a really fun time and it was nice to see him. Brad is still talking about his hogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment