First I go to get my hair cut (and highlighted, again) and find out that my girl is moving to another salon. Not the end of the world, but I'd just gotten used to this one. And the new one is even further from my house.
Then I call to make a doctor's appointment to address the cough that probably shouldn't be hanging around considering it began on Aug. 12, and discover that the doctor I like is on indefinite leave. On the plus side — maybe a new one won't ride me about my blood pressure. On the down side — I really liked him.
But finally our work contract is ratified. There were a few tense moments. People were unhappy. Brad was indecisive after talking to T.Roy. We really weren't sure which way it would go. But fortunately (?) we've got jobs for 3 more years.
And on the happiest note of the day, Stat bug bombed the Mazda on Monday and it is now bug free. And it really didn't lose its new car smell.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment