Saturday, August 26, 2006

It goes zoom-zoom


On Friday, Brad and I entered the world of new car ownership with the purchase of our very own 2006 Mazda 3. Its so beautiful. And fun to drive. And shimmering sandy. And friendly — the radio says "Hello" everytime I turn the car on. And Edgy says that the inside is very red.

Only 2 small problems so far but certainly nothing to make me not love it. It has a small dent on the trunk, but the Mazda people said they'd fix that. And it appears to have a bug infestation, although I haven't actually seen any bugs inside the car. My theory is that it sat in the dealership's overflow lot for several weeks and a bug family took up residence. Anyway, my bug expert tells me its a common occurrence and that he can bomb the car without it losing the new car smell.

No comments: