
Brad and I saw them Tuesday at the EA Sports Maui Invitational basketball tournament. (See, those are Purdue Boilermakers basketball players behind me.) Very exciting stuff.
Just a reminder, my parents wouldn't let me go to Purdue. However, they maintain that there was no 400-mile radius rule, they just thought it was too expensive.
Stan made fun of me for wearing red to the game against Oklahoma. I told him I was still asleep when I got dressed that morning. He also mocked me for clapping to the Purdue fight song. I told him (a.) I wasn't clapping to the fight song, I was just standing up and randomly clapping and (b.) I was surrounded by big, scary Purdue fans and wearing red, I didn't want to get beaten up.
MORE NEWS FROM BURGER
I got an e-mail from him yesterday saying that he got another "Grey's Anatomy" gig, but this time as a paramedic. He sent a photo, but my computer is being tempermental this morning and doesn't want to download it.
I fear that the viewers may be confused, like, "What's the deal with the bartender/paramedic." OK, maybe not. He added that the paramedic could turn into a regular thing, so that's pretty exciting. Congrats, Burger!
No comments:
Post a Comment