Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm psyched


This week may or may not be Burger's big "Grey's Anatomy" debut. I've got the DVR set and I'm ready to view. Watch for a glimpse of this mug. He may someday become a famous person that I actually know.

Billy Joel is coming to Maui on Dec. 18, and I think I've worked it out so that Brad and I can go. He's a huge fan, what with the Long Island connection and all. Now we just must decide — do we pay $35 to become Maui Arts & Cultural Center members so that we can buy tickets starting on Friday. Or wait until they go on sale to the public on Nov. 20 and hope that there are still some available that don't cost $250?

We got our deposit back from the ghetto lords today. We were real psyched about that. On the accompanying receipt, it read, "Reason for move out: Larger/smaller apartment." I was like, what? Brad said, "Oh. When I filed out our leaving forms I guess I that's what I said." I'm disappointed that I didn't go to fill them out now, I would have written, "Because you suck!" And maybe as a side note: This place is a ghetto. Would it really have accomplished anything? No, and probably not very mature either. But it would have been fun. And true.

No comments: