Burger tells me that he plays a Nevada state trooper on an episode of Court TV's "Power, Privilege and Justice." I just did a search and it may not be the first showing, but that episode is scheduled to air Sunday, March 11 at 3 p.m. (on Court TV, of course). I'm headed to the living room to set the DVR right now.
Correction: My DVR didn't have that show on at 3 p.m. It did, however, have it airing from about 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., with no episode information (thank you very much). So I just set the DVR to record them all and I'll figure it out later. Assuming that I do see Burger, photos will be posted ASAP. Good times.
2 days ago
1 comment:
leah!
THANKS for tracking down when the "Power, Priviledge and Justice" episode airs. I couldn't find that info when I went to the courtTV Web site.
I am a regular background player on "24" --- did I tell you>? I am in the CTU operations room. You should be able to see me pretty good during a scene coming up in Hours 11 and 12 (I'm at the conference table!).
Anyhow, hope your car is alright. Sounds like a lot of stuff you're going through with it...
aloha,
matt
Post a Comment