Mouse saga continues to continue
Everybody's sickof hearing about my mice. But they just won't go away. On Sunday we actuallyhad one try to gnaw its own leg off just to get off a glue trap.I can't say for sure whether or not he was successful.
The Mazda still has a dent
We thought we had told the guy to order the part, but when Brad called on Thursday to see when the car could get fix, the guy swore he had never heard of us.He later called to say what we think was: The part was ordered on the 6th and he'd check with the dealer to see if it was in. But we may have misunderstood.He never called back again.
Salmonella, murine typhus or tainted doughnut
The last few days my stomach has been not so good. Everytime I think its OK, I eat something and its bad again. Could be salmonella, but I haven't eaten peanut butter lately. Or it could be murine typhus — Lord knows we've got enough mice around here to infect me. Or it could be the questionable doughnuts that EdC found on the other side of the office. He said he didn't feel too well after eating one either. Or I could just be a hypochrondriac.
Valentine's schmalentine's
I continued my Valentine's Day protest this week. I think that's like 8 or 9 years in a row now. Bradley and I (and Kayhow) all wore black and then celebrated when the "holiday" was over with grande margaritas. The Vs showedup and tried to break up the boycott by double-strawing a margarita like it was milkshake.
2 days ago
2 comments:
Ha, ha. I'm pretty sure it was the doughnut.
Haha. Shame shame,Vs, we know your name. (I'm making a heart gesture with my hands right now)
Yooouuu looovvveee each other.
Post a Comment