Friday, February 09, 2007

The week's ups and downs

Up
Kayhow sent me this link the other day. Make sure to listen to the "Pilotless Drone." It is so funny.



Down
I got into a little fender bender on Saturday. And I do mean little. It wouldn't have been a big deal at all, except that my car is brand new and now it has a big dent in the back of it. I started crying and really freaked out the other person involved. But the Mazda is on its way to being repaired (the part has been ordered), and hopefully by the end of next week it will as good as new again.

Up
The whole accident happened because I was at Jack in the Box — where I never go. And the whole reason that I went there was because I had woken up that morning with a monster sore throat and just wanted a chocolate shake. Jack in the Box may have nasty food, but their shakes are really good. So the "up" part to all of this is that my sore throat went away. Despite Kayhow and Brad, and even TV a few weeks ago, spreading their germs everywhere, I've managed to not catch a cold. Yet.

No comments: