Its 5 a.m. and I'm wide awake. Maybe that's because its only 11 p.m. in Hawaii. Or maybe its because I ate airport eggs and bacon, an airplane fruit and cheese plate and a huge diner cheeseburger yesterday. Wow, I could really use some of that Pepto advertised on my tray on yesterday's flight.
That's right, US Airways has advertising on their trays. At least they do in row 15 of the plane that was used for flight 687 yesterday. It seemed so odd that I wanted to take a picture of it, but thought the guy sitting next to us would think that I was weird. But, if they can charge me less for airfare by selling their tray tops to Pepto, I'm all for it. It was very colorful, and obviously left an impression on me - that's exactly what they want, isn't it?
We're heading to Connecticut in the morning. Very exciting. I've never been to Connecticut before. For some reason I think the whole state is going be like "Who's the Boss." I'm probably going to be disappointed, aren't it?
Only 2 more days until Coney Island. I'm really going to make it this time. I can feel it. Nothing's going to stop me. I hope.
And only one more week until we take possession of our very own home. :-) Brad's mom says I'm going to need scaffolding to get all of this painting done right. Do I really need scaffolding?
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment