Friday, July 13, 2007

Oh no!

My hair girl is moving to the Mainland. What am I going to do?

However, I found the best, best, best pedicure place today. It was fabulous. In preparation for next week's trip to Connecticut, the toes are now Brown Silver. No crazy polish color names this time.

3 comments:

kc said...

OK -- WHAT??? I can't believe you didn't tell me that OUR hair girl is leaving. OMG. Why did I have to go to the blog for this information. I mean, come on, I sit next to you!!!?? This leaves a huge dent on your friend record. And that's worse than having a dent on your credit score.

yucaree said...

i meant to tell you that your hair looks great; i love that layered/shaggy-ish look on you! and it is always tragic when your hair girl leaves. i know a person who flies from lax to japan (yes, japan) to get her hair done! (granted, she works for the airlines so it's not *so* crazy, but it's still pretty crazy.)

Leah said...

Thank you. You're so sweet. Does that mean that I can stay with you once I convince Brad that I need to go to LA every 3 months to get my hair cut? :-)