
We finally made it to the Cyclone!! It was so awesome.
Other trip highlights:
• Yummy Nathan's hot dogs with sauteed onions and cheese fries. Mmmmmm. I can still feel the arteries clogging, but I don't care.
• We flew first class from Phoenix last night. Not as nice as Hawaiian's first class, but still nothing to complain about.
• NFL quarterback (and fellow Iowa native) Kurt Warner flew coach on our flight from Newark to Phoenix.
• Love the Newark airport. It is my favorite NYC area airport now. Here's hoping I never have to see the inside of JFK again.
• Love Amtrak. It is so much better than driving. Oops, guess I'm still bitter about being made to drive to the city on Saturday. But it was NOT, I repeat, NOT Brad's fault.
• Connecticut was beautiful — tornadoes and everything. But nothing like "Who's the Boss."
Guess that's about it. More trip photos available on flickr.
1 comment:
i am so glad i joined you on the cyclone -- it really was so fun! and i'm sorry my blog entry about the trip sounded like you forced us to go to coney island. it really was an experience we wouldn't have had if not for you guys; and it was more fun because we were with you!
so, is nathan's really that great?
how did you guys get to fly first class? we got fancy economy class, which was pretty nice but it would've been nicer if we had more space for maya to crawl all over us.
i enjoyed our cell phone chats during our drive from CT to NY. how was driving to jersey after coney island?
Post a Comment