Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I honestly thought I was losing my mind

My phone was acting crazy all day. But when I would finally get through to Brad, he didn't seem to be having any problems with his. I thought maybe I'd messed up my service when I got him his new phone on Sunday. Or the eclipse was messing with it. To make matters worse, my Internet was going berserk, too. I felt like I'd lost all contact with the outside world. TV got word to me that the problem with the phone widespread and she and Stat were also experiencing it. That made me feel a little better. But I wasn't total sane again until I saw the story on Yahoo! headlines. Not imagined. Not something I messed up. A real problem affecting lots of other people. Deep breath. What's this week's motto? Everything is fine.

No comments: