Friday, July 10, 2009

It's no prisoners doing "Thriller"



Directed by KC. Choreography by EdC. Cinematography by Brad.



Update, July 12. I'm totally bored. Seemed like the video needed something. Background music, maybe. I thought I had "Mr. Roboto" but no luck. This will have to do. It almost makes sense.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!
I don't know what is funnier you all doing this video or you actually posting it online for all to see ;0)
p.s. I saw some references to my flamingo picture, I am sure it was just a coincidence.

Leah said...

You're not wrong. It was made specifically for you. Notice where it was taken? I don't think you can hear the audio part, but KC keeps taking things off your desk and says something like, "We've got your stuff." You also received it e-mail, didn't you?

kc said...

OMG YOUR EDITING IS AMAZING!!! how did you become a professional imovie person so quickly??? just like you became a freehand expert. HOW CAN I GET A COPY OF THIS ONE? I WANT TO PUT IT ON MY FACEBOOK

Mr. Burger said...

Wow! I don't know what to say! I certainly hope you guys weren't up against any deadlines!!!! I'm assuming that color was already sent????!!!!!