Friday, March 17, 2006

Out on the town


Last night we had dinner with the visiting relatives at Kobe. It's a teppanyaki place ... like they cook the food at grill in the middle of the table. (Don't know the guy in the picture. The table seats 8 and our party was 6 people so we were seated with a couple. I think they said they were from Baton Rouge.) It was fun. And a BIG thanks to our guests for dinner. I had the chicken and steak combo. Brad had sushi and the sukiyaki steak. The family said they liked it, except for 13-year-old Matt ... they may have slipped him a pizza later.


But Brad and I took advantage of being with someone we know and had a picture taken of the two of us together. Very exciting, huh? My head looks really big, we're sweating like pigs (because it gets real warm sitting next to a grill for an hour), apparently I can't keep my eyes open and smile at the same time and if you look real closely, you can see the gigantic zit on my nose. But there we are anyway, aren't we just so cute?

No comments: