Wednesday, March 15, 2006

We went whale watching



Inspired by family visiting the island and thanks to my sister and the boy, who visited last May and didn't see any whales on their outing, Brad and I went out on a whale-watch tour.


It was great fun. It was bit overcast today, so it wasn't too hot and we didn't really have to worry about getting sunburned. And despite the fact that we had lunch at Fiesta Time, Brad was fine the entire time ... a first for him, I think.

Saw lots of whales jumping and whatnot. Brad has become addicted to the video function on our new digital camera, so he did manage to catch one whale breaching. It was really cool. I think I've figured out how to turn the video into a still photo ... or does it just look like the Loch Ness Monster?

No comments: