Although we don't leave until next week, Brad and I did the majority of the packing for our trip on Sunday. Does that look "packed"? No, not really. I guess it is more like we gathered all of the clothes that we'll want and piled them on and around the suitcases. That's fine — we've got a plan and 8 more days. It just looks like a disaster. Bonus — the purple suitcase in the foreground is in a perfect position for harboring a mouse. Good thing it's only presents for the family going into that one.
I didn't want to offend anyone with my ugly toes . . .so while waiting for the car to get an oil change this morning (and in preparation for our trip), I got a pedicure. The color: A Man in Every Port-ugal. I don't know what that means or why its called that but eat your heart out Chocolate Shakes-peare.
1 comment:
A Man in Every Port-ugal? What? That sounds so very R-rated. I hope you're not planning on wearing open-toed shoes with that sort of provocative behavior. Beware: Flashing people at Lulu's comes next. (I saw it happen).
Post a Comment