The Mazda/Sands is fixed, the 2nd eBay dress arrived, I still have a job, and I probably don't have tuberculosis.
Wha??
The Mazda/Sands is fixed
We picked it up this afternoon from the car hospital. It looks really good. They cleaned the inside and outside, too. No more layer of dust on the dashboard. TV said, "Its so sparkly. It looks brand new again." Its true. But now I'm afraid to drive it. I went to Jamba Juice after I picked it up, and held my breath and said a little backing-up prayer as I left.
The 2nd eBay dress arrived
I'm very excited. It fits great and is very pretty ... even better than the picture.
I still have a job
I have to admit, I've never really appreciated my job until the 60 seconds this afternoon when I thought I didn't have one anymore. The emergency, officewide meeting called this afternoon by the biggest cheese, JB, turned out to not be about what everyone feared. It is probably fairly uncommon for people to breath a sigh of relief at the news that they may have been exposed to tuberculosis.
I probably don't have tuberculosis
So, the big meeting was an announcement that someone in our office building has TB, and everyone else is going to be tested.
Brad grabbed an information sheet after the meeting, and had a look on his face that said (to me, at least): "Oh God! My wife is already a hypochondriac. I don't need her thinking now that she has tuberculosis." Poor Brad.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment