Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nub watch '07 — Day 1

Tuesday, April 17
Tuberculosis test has been administered. It hurt more than I thought it would and left a white mosquito bite-sized nub. I freaked out, "Oh my God! I've got a nub." That was a little premature. A few minutes later, after it stopped leaking blood, the swelling went down and now I have the small red dot that you see (sort of) in the photo above. Note: The dot of concern is the bigger one in the center of the photo. The smaller one toward the bottom of the picture is a freckle.

While I'm on the subject
My headaches have moved outside of my head. Now the left side of my face is sensitive to the touch. It gets better and worse but is mainly in the forehead and check regions. Brad suggested simply not touching my face. That didn't work. About 2 nights ago it was so bad that I couldn't sleep with that side of my face on the pillow — and I'm a left-side-down sleeper. T.Roy promised to run my newest symptoms past the medical professionals in his family and see if they say I'm crazy.

No comments: