16 minutes. Can you believe that? At 11 p.m. no less. To be exact, I placed my order at 10:55 and received my food at 11:11. And I was not the only car in the drive-thru. Why are so many people hitting McDonald's at that time of night and why does it take so long to get my food?
Grr.
But I'm home now and the chicken sandwich is on its way to digestion.
New poll time
I have recently become a member of Blockbuster's online movie rental service. I got one of the cheaper memberships, so I only get one DVD at a time. I just received the first in the mail today. It is "Casablanca." I've never seen it and figured that I needed a better reason than "I like their beer" for being obsessed with Morocco.
The problem is: What do I want to see after that? I've got like 32 titles in my queue, but don't know which one to put at the top. So, here's the deal — I'll list 5 randomly selected titles and their current spot in the queue and the one with the most votes is what I will watch next week. (Keep in mind that some titles are not as available as others, so Blockbuster may ultimately make the decision for me.)
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment