Possible Burger reunion to occur in December. Yah!
Cabbage Patch Kids for $10
Can you believe it? I had to get one for the girl. Ooops, now my sis knows what the kid's getting.
Weren't they like $40 when I was a kid? And that one Christmas, well, that was insane. Apparently. I don't really know, I was like 7.
2 days ago
3 comments:
um, why didn't you guys think of us? we live less than 10 minutes away from lax!
if you still need something to do, let us know, okay?!
I'm so sorry. I really didn't want to bother anyone on the day after Christmas.
i'm pretty sure we (me and the kids) are free, and jordan may have the day off too. we would love to see you! just let us know what you'd like to do (eating, shopping, beaching, etc.).
yay, can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment