Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm not kidding, these are the greatest things ever

SoftWalk Shoes

I was looking for a pair of everyday brown sandals — because the Crocs are not really acceptable for some things and all of my other shoes are black. I'd been to Macy's and Famous Footwear a dozen times each and couldn't find anything that I liked. I came cross the SoftWalk Naples (in cognac) on Zappos.com, but they were $99. That's a little too much for shoes that I've never seen in person or tried on. But the exact same shoes were available on Amazon for $30, so I said, "What the heck. They're cute. And I can send them back if I don't like them." They arrived today and I just tried them on. They are serious amazing. I just roamed around the living room for like 10 minutes, saying over and over, "These are unbelievable." And I'm home by myself. The shoes have all of this padding underneath your foot. It is like walking on air. That's so cliche. But I swear, these are so great. I may have to quit my job and open a store selling these shoes.

Family members — send me your sizes and what type of shoe you want. Guess what everyone's getting for Christmas. Oops ... guess not. They apparently only make women's shoes. Why? Men deserve happy feet, too.

No comments: