Monday, November 19, 2007

Chaminade loses to Marquette

But it was really close. Our view looks pretty much the same as last year, doesn't it? And, like last year, there was much random clapping. Although, last year's clapping was to the heart-breaking realization that I didn't go to Purdue. This year, I could technically claim to be a Chaminade grad. Oh well, Standal still would have mocked.

Brad introduces himself to the AP writer during half-time. Remember my encounter with B.J. Armstrong a few years back? Yep, same kind of thing. Brad was blubbering and gasping for air. OK, not really.



Of course I remembered to set my DVR, what do you people think I am? An amateur? After running some errands after the game, I came home and watched the recording with camera in hand. It only took a few minutes for the first appearance of me and Brad. See, there we are just to the left of the backboard (or whatever it is called), in the last row. I'm in the white T-shirt and Brad is in gray.

Remember, these last three photos are pictures of my TV with the DVR paused. They are not great photos. And most have giant flash spots.



There's Brad to the right of the Marquette guy's arm.

And seconds later, there is me on top of his shoulder. Maybe that's not specific enough ... two people to the right of the guy with the ginormous do. Notice the clever Vizio product placement. I'm good.

No comments: