Friday is the big day for my Big Guy. Assuming his cold doesn't get any worse, the repairs will be done in the morning and he'll be back to mocking my phone-call etiquette in no time.
My sister, aka Toonces, arrived in Swampland this evening and called to taunt me with the Taco Johns located across the street from the hotel. Yesterday she was eating In N Out, tomorrow she'll have potato oles. Grrr.
She's all fancy-free and loving life traveling without the young'uns in tow. And apparently going a little wild with seat reclining. Does she not remember the 5-page rant that I sent her about seat recliners after my December trip? It would appear that she doesn't. Here's how our conversation went:
Her: I think I ticked off the woman behind me on the flight from the desert to the tundra. She kept kicking my seat.
Me: Why? What did you do? You weren't reclining were you?
Her: Yah. I was trying to sleep.
Me: Toonces! How many times have I told you that it is rude to recline if there is some behind you?
Her: Dude! I was tired.
Me: Dude! Arggh. Were you fully reclined or partially reclined?
Her: Huh? The thing only reclines like 2 inches.
Me: Fully or partially reclined?
Her: I was reclined the whole 2 inches.
Me: (indecipherable grunting)
Her: What? Why would they make seats that recline if you're not supposed to recline them?
Me: Oh my gosh! You're the world's rudest person.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment